Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Am I Less of a Christian?

Ok folks...here is a second post today. Something I meant to put on here or FB a week or so ago. As we got near to and on the day of Easter, I noticed how many individuals on FB changed their status to reflect Jesus being risen. Some of these seemed really inspired and sincere. However, here is a question that I am throwing out to you:
Am I less of a Christian because I did not post something like that? How many folks out there do you think posted a message BECAUSE almost everyone else was doing so and they didn't want to be seen as not feeling that way? How many folks don't believe a word they typed on that day?
I am not trying to be cynical by any means. I enjoy examining motives more than I do actions. Wait...shouldn't we be worried that is what God does too?

No comments:

Post a Comment